Delivery & Returns
NOTE - ON SNAP FINANCE ORDERS WE CAN ONLY DELIVER TO YOUR BILLING ADDRESS TO MATCH YOUR FINANCE AGREEMENT. ANY CHANGES NEED TO BE AUTHORISED BY SNAP FINANCE AND THEY MUST INFORM US BEFORE ANY DELIVERIES WILL BE AUTHORISED.
ALL BEDS AND MATTRESSES ARE PRICED SEPARATELY. NO BEDS INCLUDE A MATTRESS.
1) All deliveries are carried out by couriers and cover the UK mainland.
2) All delivery charges are included in the prices shown per item page.
3) A one man delivery is offered as standard by the couriers and they will only deliver your item to your front door. In case of flats they will only deliver to the ground floor front door for the building.
4) Delivery is within 14 to 28 working days to most areas, some rural areas may experience longer delivery times.
5) Postcode exclusions do apply. Northern Ireland, Scottish Islands and Highlands, Channel Islands, Isle of White are not covered by our couriers. An alternative courier service can be used, please get in touch for a quotation on 0800 233 5356.
ALL BEDS AND MATTRESSES ARE HANDCRAFTED TO ORDER - ANY CANCELLATIONS AFTER 14 DAYS WILL INCUR A MINIMUM £200 OR 25% OF ORDER VALUE HANDLING CHARGE (WHICHEVER IS GREATER). ORDERS CANCELLED WITHIN 14 DAYS WILL INCUR NO CHARGES.
1) Returns are accepted within 14 days from delivery on NEW UNOPENED goods only due to hygienic reasons. Once a mattress or bed has been opened it can not be returned and as such is not covered by the distant selling regulations. This does not effect your statutory rights. A handling charge of 25% or up to £200 (whichever is greater) will be deductible on accepted returns.
2) On accepted returns it is at the buyer's cost and responsibility to arrange the return of goods to us. On high value items a recorded service is recommended. Once the item is received by us it will be assessed to ensure it is still new, unopened and undamaged then if accepted a refund will be processed within 7 to 10 working days less the handling charge.
3) If after ordering you cancel before receiving the goods a £100 charge will be deducted to cover the courier charges plus handling charges.
Thanks for choosing Gables Beds for your new bed or mattress. By buying our products you have taken the first step to ensure a healthy and refreshing sleep. The beds and mattresses are handmade in the UK, carefully crafted for your comfort using the latest technologies. Please take time to read this to ensure you do not invalidate your warranty.
All beds and mattresses carry a 1 year manufacturers warranty.
Beds must be assembled correctly with all supplied fittings. All parts must be installed during assembly to ensure a correct setup. Instructions are provided with each bed however should you have any questions during setup call 0800 233 5356 (Tuesday to Friday 10am to 6pm)
Cleaning products should be avoided to not damage the luxurious fabrics used to upholster your bed. A slightly damp cloth can be used if necessary.
Unless your bed comes with castor wheels it is not recommended to attempt moving your bed.
Any storage components and gas lift pistons must be installed correctly to ensure they operate safely. Remove additional weight from above the bed before attempting to access any storage below.
Your mattress must be turned regularly to ensure the even wear of springs / fillings in the mattress. At first use the blue fire label goes to the headboard end, keep this way for 3 weeks then turn so this is towards the foot end of the bed for a further 3 weeks. After the initial 6 week period, rotate back to first position. Then rotate every month to ensure even wear. Should you have a dual side mattress please include a turn of mattress every 3 weeks in between head to foot end rotation.
Never roll or bend the mattress as this may result in damage to the spring unit and will result in invalidating the product's warranty.
Sitting on the mattress for long periods of time especially at the sides may distort the springs and cause an uneven sleep surface.
Jumping or standing on the mattress is harmful to the foundations and will cause irreparable damage, this will result in the product warranty being voided.
All mattresses are affected by natural settlement. This is where your body has been sleeping for the majority of time. It is recommended that you use as much of the sleep surface consistently to minimise the notice of this settlement. To minimise settlement disturbance it is important to rotate the mattress on a regular basis.